Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break

Well, I have never enjoyed Spring break this much. In just 2 days of being home with Cayley all day I have realized 2 things.
#1 I don't ever want to work away from home ever again. We don't really do a whole lot but it is just fun being with her and seeing how she checks up on me to make sure I am not going anywhere. She will be playing with her new easter toys from Grandma V and drop what she is doing, crawl over to me, lay her head on my lap or leg or some other body part, and then go back to her toys. She is getting so big. She is into some 12 M stuff and she still has 3 weeks till she is 1. I love it.

#2 We really need to get our own place and find another babysitter. We love the free grandma daycare but I have really noticed some bad habits Cayley has picked up from her slightly older cousins. All habits I am sure she would have discovered on her own but not for a while such as whining, opening the cupboard with cleaning supplies and freaking out and crawling away when we change her diaper. I know these are all normal baby things but up until last week, Cayley did none of them. Oh well, enough ranting.

I really am loving spring break and we are going to finish the week off with a trip to Las Vegas to visit cousins. I have never been to Vegas to hang out, just drive through. It should be fun.

2 comments:

"The Adams Family" dadadada said...

well yes she would have learnd all of those things on her own Ian does them too....but you do need your own place it just makes life easier for YOUR family...and she so stinkin cute i could eat her!!! and you should be home w/ your kid till thy are at least 5!!!! they just need their moms!

Unknown said...

Hey-hey..........It's been way too long sense we last spoke. Your little girl is priceless. I'm happy for you and your husband. Lyndsey and I were in Salt Lake for a while, but we moved to Eagle Mountain just about a year ago. It's crazy times right now.....Lyndsey is due in one week with our boy. Lots and lots of thoughts going thru my head. But more than anything, I'm incredibly excited. I hope you three are doing well. Talk to you soon. Pierre

Michelle's Favorite tunes