Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mommy Tagged!





*Age of baby/babies/kids: 16 Months
*Names: Cayley Marie


*Birthdays: 4/12/07

*Time of birth: 3:16am

*How long did labor last? I never really got to the labor part.

*How long did you push? Zero min. I had an Emergency C-Section

*How much did baby weigh? 4 lb 7 oz
*Any Hair? Yes Dark

*Who does your baby look like? It depends who you ask, sometimes Tim and sometimes my younger sis Cristy when she was 18 months.

*How much weight did you gain? 28 lbs but I still had 6 weeks to go so who knows how big I could have gotten.

*Was baby early or late? 6 weeks early

*How many baby showers did you have? 3

*Did you breastfeed? Yes!!

*Who watches your babies most of the time? Over the summer me but during the school year, Tim's mom Karla (Thank you so much!!)

*When do you wanna have another? I want to start trying after I get one year of teaching under my belt.

*How did you know when to go to the hospital? I was sent over after a routine check up on Monday with pregnancy induced high blood pressure (toxemia/pre-eclampsia) and didn't come home till Sunday (and with out the baby because she was in NICU for 2 weeks :(. She is doing fantastic now though:)

*Anyone spend the night with you on your first night home? We actually moved in with Tim's parents the day after Cayley was born but she came home on a Friday so Tim was able to be home.


*Did you cry when you first held the baby? I don't remember even holding her the first time, I was so out of it from combinations of drugs and trying not to have a seizure.

*Where was the baby born? Ogden, UT, McKay Dee hospital

*Did you record the birth? No, didn't want to and we weren't prepared. but we got lots of pics the next day.


If your reading this and have kids consider yourself tagged if you would like to participate!!

1 comment:

Adam, Jenn + Collin said...

That picture of Cayley stretching her arms out is adorable! It's so funny how easy it is to forget how little they were, especially when they grow up so fast!

Michelle's Favorite tunes