Sunday, April 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

I will let you know that I had a pretty cool Valentine's Day gift from TIm. I will post a picture later but our camera is not working so I can't get the pics off. When I got home from a crummy day at work Friday, I was greeted by a big pink box with Floral Print. I brought it in the house and opened it to find that Tim got me a Floral Arrangement from Hawaii. A few years back, he got me a dozen roses, 6 red and 6 white and I thanked hiim and said they were beautiful but that I would take 1 bird of Paradise over a dozen roses any day. Well, that's what I got. 3 Bird of Paradise and a bunch of other exotic flowers that I don't know what they are called. IT was fun because I had to put it together my self. I learned how to cut and arrange them according to what you want the focus to be on. I followed the directions to a T and sprayed them 2 times a day with a squirt bottle but they only lasted about 1 week. I took lots of pics so I will have to live with that. It was awesome. Then, Jenn, Adam, and Collin came up and we hung out and had dinner. It was a relaxing weekend and fun. I will get the picture up soon, even if I have to get one off my phone.

No comments:

Michelle's Favorite tunes