Friday, August 27, 2010

So it's been a while

I don't have pictures right now but I am at least going to say something. This year has been great. We have started school again, we had a family reunion in Logan, we have played lots of games including our new favorite DOMINION, visited Canada for a week, done a little camping, I was in charge of Girls Camp for my ward, Went to Texas for a school conference and got to see the 6th Floor Museum where JFK was shot, moved back home with Tim's parents, I am coaching Cross country for the 3rd year, I helped with Track in the Spring (I get to video record the finishes and post individual times for the sprints), and dealt with morning sickness (lasted about 12 weeks but gone now...phew!)and we found out we are having another girl.

This is a glimpse of what we have done at least since about March. I will try to get some pictures up soon.

Oh yeah, now Jeff and Cristy are both at BYU and we can visit them and they can visit us. Now 3 of the 6 Valenza's are in Utah (majority since Jenn is in WA and the parents are in CA) I guess that means they all need to come to Utah for vacation more often.

No comments:

Michelle's Favorite tunes